As we grow in age and wisdom, family meal preparation, birthday parties and elaborate holiday events take up a much smaller portion of our time. When we begin parenting teens, empty nesting, or grandparenting
a whole new world of opportunity for creativity in the kitchen opens up!
If you're enjoying the time of life when you're free to "love on" people by inviting them into your home, here are a few articles to help stimulate some fresh thinking.
10 Reader Favorites
1. Why Christian Hospitality?
2. Easy Entertaining on a Dime
3. Outrageous Cupcake Art
4. VIDEO: Ultimate Latte Art
5. Eight Gorgeous Garnishes
6. Vintage Aprons Then & Now
7. Easy Christian Seder Supper
8. The Jewish Feast of Booths (Tabernacles)
9. In the Spotlight: Your Pastor's Wife
10. Julia Child at the Smithsonian